Fumigation & Commercial Pest Control
Delport’s Fumigation offers commercial pest control services to businesses in a wide variety of industries. No matter if your business is in a commercial office space or a large warehouse, we tailor the solutions to fit your needs. Dedicated to outstanding customer service, we respond to your request within 24 hours and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.CONTACT US TODAY
METHYL BROMIDE FUMIGATION
- Methyl Bromide fumigations are mainly carried out on exports that contain raw timber. A much wider spectrum of treatments is possible such as seed potato, soil (seed bed, golf course greens) etc.
- Such examples of this are: wooden shipping crates, pallets and dunnage.
- This requirement is carried out in accordance to the IPPC and ISPM15 regulations set out in 2007. Delports performs these fumigations in two methods, one is carried out under PVC Tarpaulin, similarly to that of Stored Products, the other, depending on the size and weight of product, is carried out in our Vacuum Chamber on site.
- Once again, gas monitoring is essential in all fumigations, and Delports have the equipment necessary to carry out this function.
- Methyl Bromide Certificates are available for all fumigations executed.
STORED PRODUCT FUMIGATION
- All fumigation is carried out by well trained long serving members of staff.
- Product is covered with clear plastic tarpaulins.
- A gas probe is inserted into the product for gas reading purposes.
- The temperature of product is measured to determine application rates and length of fumigation.
- The tarpaulin is sealed to the floor with the use of sand snakes which allow for a neater fumigation and easier cleaning.
- Chemical is applied in the form of Plates or sachets once the volume of the product has been calculated. This decreases the risk of chemical residues on/in the product.
- The gas concentrations are monitored every 24 hours during the fumigation process, should gas levels fall below the required levels, extra chemical is applied to the fumigation, which may in turn extend the duration of fumigation.
- Ventilation is carried out once the fumigation has reached the gas concentrations required for the required length of time. Delport’s staff handle all disposal of all spent chemical, in regulation to manufacturers instruction.