How to get rid of this?.To get rid of pest problem under control, inspection is the first and foremost step.
How Do Bed Bugs Get In.
People can carry bed bugs on luggage, clothes, bedding, furniture, or other objects and can pick them up in hotels.
Hotels, homeless shelters, furnished apartments, and dormitories are most at risk.
Second-hand mattresses and furniture can be a source.
How To Keep Bed Bugs Out.
- Using a flashlight and magnifying glass, look for bed bugs, their dark fecal spots, and light-brown shed skins.
- Focus on mattresses, box springs, bed frames, and areas around the bed.
- Bed bugs like to hide. Remove bedding. Look in cracks and holes. Turn furniture upside down and take apart.
- Bed bug detection traps are available.
- Vacuum along mattress seams, baseboards, and other areas.
- Wash all bedding and clothing in hot (120°F) water and dry in a hot dryer.
- Consider steam cleaning.
- If possible, replace infested mattresses.
- Specially designed mattress encasements might be helpful.
Hire an experienced pest control professional, like Delport’s. They have access to the most effective products.