How to get rid of this?.To get rid of pest problem under control, inspection is the first and foremost step.
How Do Mosquitoes Get In.
Mosquitoes can come from pretty much anywhere, but it’s where they lay their eggs that matter.
How To Keep Mosquitoes Out.
- Empty water from unused garden pots and other objects. Store containers upside down or cover or dispose of them, so mosquitoes can’t lay eggs.
- Change water in pet dishes, watering troughs, and bird baths at least weekly.
- Avoid overwatering, which can lead to standing water.
- Keep litter and garden debris out of street gutters. Clean rain gutters at least once a year to remove debris.
- Remove excess vegetation in ponds, stock with fish, or use Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) products such as Mosquito Dunks.
- Maintain water quality in swimming pools with chemical treatments. Keep water off swimming pool covers. Drain water from plastic pools
- when not in use, or cover so mosquitoes can’t lay eggs.
- Fill open tree holes with sand or mortar.
Mosquitoes causes many diseases like malaria, dengue, yellow fever etc., Mosquitoes causes viral diseases and they can transmit diseases from one person to another. Due to this, over one million people worldwide die from mosquito-borne diseases every year.
PEST CONTROLMosquitoes are small flying insects, and they are experts in finding people and bite them and infect millions of people all over the world.
To get rid of this problem, our team will prevent this by taking some effective treatments with least impact on the environment.