How to get rid of this?.To get rid of pest problem under control, inspection is the first and foremost step.
Where Termites Get In.
Everywhere. Since Termites can fly, nest in and above the soil, and settle in wet and dry wood, it is difficult to instill preventative measures.
How To Keep Termites Out.
- Keep a 12-inch barrier of smooth concrete, sand, or other material between the soil surface and substructure wood beneath a building.
- Choose termite-resistant wood for fences or other structures that must contact soil.
- Remove wood piles, untreated fence posts and buried scrap wood near structures.
- Provide adequate ventilation to substructures and keep them dry.
- Immediately repair foundation cracks.
How To Get Rid Of Termites
- Destroy shelter tubes that subterranean termites build between soil and wood structures.
- If Dampwood Termite nests are accessible, remove infested wood and eliminate excess moisture.
- Drywood termites can be controlled with heat, freezing, electricity, microwaves, fumigation, or spot treatments of chemicals.
- For any infestation, contact a professional for help. Pesticides licensed only for use by a pest control operator are usually necessary to control subterranean and Dampwood infestations.
Professional Extermination Method.
Delport’s uses the safest and most effective techniques that are currently available on the market. Depending on each infestation, our highly trained technicians will prescribe one or multiple treatments.
PEST CONTROLTermites are a group of Eusocial Insects that live in colonies.
Therefore, it is necessary to take the proper steps to protect your homes from termites and get rid of them. Our team will prevent this by taking some effective treatments with least impact on the environment.